Reliability and superior sound quality.
The K Series upright pianos offer a level of tone quality and performance that rivals many grand pianos. With sturdy construction for years of reliable service, the K Series models are excellent for auditoriums, schools and other institutional settings.
Description & Details
Every exacting detail of the action was exhaustively analysed to meet the stringent demands of the skilled pianist. One prime example of this effort was the addition of a microscopic surface texture on the jack at the point where it meets the hammer. The result of this subtle but important change is a dramatic increase in control during pianissimo playing.
- Longer Music Rack on all models
- New Soft Fall System
- New Brass Casters (all models). For K-3, 5, 6, 8 models, there will be double casters.
- Exclusive Millennium III Upright Action with ABS-Carbon Composites
- Full Duplex Scale (Upper & Lower)
- NEOTEX Key Surfaces
- Royal George Hammer Felt
- True Sostenuto Pedal (AS)
- Grand-Style “Hard Finish” Music Rack